"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."
Michelangelo
Welcome! This blog is about my random thoughts, colourful pictures and paintings, some of my pencil drawings, reflections on things I feel strongly about and my experiences as I journey through life. Hope you enjoy it. Feel free to add your comments and suggestions, but please refrain from spam, racist or uncomfortable comments. Thanks for visiting!

Friday 7 October 2011

Navaratri - Golu 2011

Of all the nearly twelve festivals we celebrate every year, Navaratri is is my favorite and is very special to me. The reason being, it lasts longer than any of the others (nine days), extremely colorful, fun with delicious sundal and puttu prasadams in the evenings and ends with holidays - especially the Durga/Saraswati  pooja.



  



 

 


 

 


 
 



4 comments:

Thanks for visiting and I would love to hear your thoughts and comments.