"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."
Michelangelo
Welcome! This blog is about my random thoughts, colourful pictures and paintings, some of my pencil drawings, reflections on things I feel strongly about and my experiences as I journey through life. Hope you enjoy it. Feel free to add your comments and suggestions, but please refrain from spam, racist or uncomfortable comments. Thanks for visiting!

Friday 27 December 2019

Reflections




Another year comes to an end and its time to reflect on where we are at.

You've likely accomplished and grown in ways you don't realize.  Stay away from toxic elements and cherish the loved ones who have always been there for you! I hope everyone remembers that the fact that you made it here is incredible in and of itself. And this is huge.

Irrespective of everything, the survival itself is radical. And it is enough. And what you have accomplished is enough.

With that thought, I wish all my friends in blog land a very happy new year!!!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and I would love to hear your thoughts and comments.